Friday 26 February 2010

Scoop from the Coop

I love my housemates. Lizzie endured a 1 hour road trip around Brentford, the M4 and a certain roundabout and its 3 exits, in fruitless pursuit of the nearest Co-op supermarket. Clare persevered my chronic indecisiveness and helpfully provided impressive factual knowledge relating to the working practises of FTO.

Which, I might add, is not how I usually spend my wednesday evenings. However. It was all fine in the end.

I was able to get some good local produce from the Co-op to help supplement my diet for the next week. Tasty porridge oats… in the basket. They're UK sourced and the Co-op are good for ethical trade too.
Then I froze mid aisle, caught by the dazzle of Fairtrade brownies... but not
matter how much they begged to come home with me, I wasn’t going to let them. I’d blow the budget in one sitting.

So all in all, a healthy selection of foods in me reusable bag.

And for anyone interested in knowing when I’m going to get on and actually start…

I’ve finally decided there is no time like Friday.

Good people of blogland. i might treat you to a flim here soon. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment