Friday 15 April 2011

Why did the Londoner not cross the road?

London is very 'unexpected' city to live in. You must be prepared to be taken by surprise, it's generally not the done thing to adopt the aghast open-mouthed stare at anything unusual. That's an error I've made on some occasions. But this little cyclic demonstration was one of those 'WOW' moments on my arrival in Waterloo last week, yes, my mouth might have been slightly agape, in eagerness to join in... and partly in my realisation that quite clearly I have been wearing the incorrect attire in my daily commute to work.

The Tweed Run has been supporting Bikes4Africa, to provide refurbished bikes to children in Africa, to help them get to school on time. A very worthwhile project. I hope you enjoy the short clip which I took before diving into the oncoming traffic.


No comments:

Post a Comment