Tuesday 23 February 2010

Just do it... but first of all...

Some research...

I'm well excited about this challenge but I'm spending this week just checking out where I can get locally produced food from, and getting some recipes. I've ordered a few bits and pieces from Abel & Cole. That alone was a joyous online experience. I am not sure whether I will be able to contain my excitement on Thursday when the delivery comes.

One of my first blog readers agrees that a solitary diet of baked beans (and these are not just ordinary baked beans, these are organic baked beans) is not exactly going to do anyone any favours. I therefore feel justified in taking a brief (but essential) research period.

So hey, if you've got any suggestions for a varied, low cost diet, why not post your recipes here?

Thanks : )

1 comment:

  1. I don't think your £2 a day is going to last long with Abel & Cole somehow! You need to be getting yourself down to Tesco/Sainsburys half an hour before closing time and following the assistant with the reduced stickers around the store.

    ReplyDelete