Friday 5 March 2010

Not quite the final curtain

On one hand I'm really glad that I can now legitimately enjoy a nice cup of freshly brewed coffee from some UK brand coffee house this morning. I'm also a bit sad in a weird sort of way, that this period has come to an end. It's been really interesting exploring what it looks like to live on $2 a day, ethically. And so I don't think this is the 'end' of my story.

But I'm quite a reflector when it comes to thinking and acting. So, I'm taking a few days away from my conditionally formatted spreadsheets and my blog, and I'm just planning on taking a bit of time out, to hang out with God and some friends in his Narnia-esque playground. I'm off to Norway.

I think I'll come back with a few more thoughts.

Ha det bra. (that's how Norwegians say cheerio)

No comments:

Post a Comment