Thursday 4 March 2010

And now... the end is near

So.

I've pretty much finished. It's a bit of an achievement, because I'm not really one for finishing things. But actually, I guess that was part of the challenge and it's given me a chance to get up off my personal sofa of procrastination.

And tomorrow morning... I'm having something other than porridge. Some other wheaty goodness maybe with a dried fruit type substance inside.

I can't say I've done marvellously well this week. Obviously there's been the seductive scones and the thai curry of scent-sational goodness. Those were my main pitfalls. And I didn't really get on board so well with the persistent empty feeling. I moaned a lot. My sugar level slumped and I've been grouchy and snappy and if I still have any friends I will be very surpised. And not only that, I've got a new obsession which is typing until the early morning.

But one thing I can say, is that I've seen blessings this week. From chicken & mushroom pie, to belgian chocolate fairtrade bars. Friends have been amazing, and I feel a little bit over-indulged by people who have encouraged me.... even at the end of my afternoon, just in time for a 3 hour training session (of the dullest variety). And I have to say, these little treats were very welcome. Very welcome indeed, thank you cadbury's Fairtrade.... and anonymous chocolate fairy who visited my desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment